Senior Living Communities in Rome, NY
If you’ve been thinking about retirement living, you’ve probably discovered by now that you have several options for senior living communities in the Rome area. It’s likely that you’ve also found that not all are created equal. At Acacia Village, we believe we provide active seniors with the best retirement living possible. We offer a wonderful community for active adults who do not need assisted living, but would like to be free of the worries of home maintenance. You’ll find that we provide all the amenities and services you need for an ideal, independent lifestyle.
These amenities and services help you enjoy your senior living experience with us to the fullest. You can take in the beautiful landscape that the Rome area has to offer, enjoying our expansive lawns, patios and gardens. Or, why not relax in our heated indoor pool and Jacuzzi area? And when you stay with us, cooking is completely optional. Our apartments are well appointed with full kitchens, but we also offer chef-prepared meals in our beautiful Terrace Dining Room, or breakfast, lunch or a light snack in the Acacia Café. As you can see, staying with us offers you truly worry-free senior living.
Not all senior living communities in the Rome area are the same. Acacia Village offers independent living at its finest.
Look no further than Acacia Village when you’re seeking a senior living community in the Rome area with all the amenities you could wish for. Discover more about what the benefits to life at Acacia include:
- Safety & Security: Your safety is our main priority at Acacia Village. As such, entrances and doors are always secured and staff is always onsite. And, other safety measures are thoroughly maintained facility-wide.
- Maintenance: Our lawns are beautifully manicured, and our buildings are meticulously maintained. Not to mention, you’ll enjoy bi-weekly light housekeeping, which is included in your fee. We strive to provide truly stress-free independent living.
- Events & Activities: There are endless recreational events and activities to choose from at Acacia Village. Card games, exercise classes and much more – there’s something for everyone here!
- Transportation: Living at Acacia Village means you’ll have the option of leaving the driving to us! We offer trips to local malls and grocery stores, as well as planned excursions and recreational trips. We’ll help you get out and enjoy life!
- Local Attractions: Part of what makes senior living in the Rome area so great are all the amazing attractions. You can enjoy art, theatre, museums, sports and more – there is so much to do and see when you stay with Acacia Village.
- Dining: Not feeling like cooking is never a problem when you stay with us. Acacia Village offers both fine and casual dining experiences daily, so you only have to cook if you want to!
If you live in the Rome area and would like to experience the very best in senior living, Acacia Village welcomes you to visit our facility. We are located at 2160 Bleecker Street in Utica, NY, and we can be reached at 315.798.4775 or toll-free at 800.593.3353. Please contact us for more information on how we can help make your retirement worry-free and enjoyable.
“One of the joys of being here is the comfort of being amongst friends.”
- Tom Smedley, Acacia Village Resident